BD PelletBox 750
Pelletising dry poultry manure is a consequent continuation of sensible residue treatment. Storage stability and transportability are improved further, the volume of the bulk material is reduced by approx. two thirds and possibilities for marketing increase.
With the BD PelletBox 750, Big Dutchman has a system that is ideal for farms or farm complexes from 50,000 to 200,000 layers. The most clever aspect of this system: it is supplied in a container, ready to be connected. This makes it very easy to move the system to different places.
- high pellet quality, virtually no breaking thanks to a pellet diameter of 5 mm and lengths of 20 to 30 mm;
- use of modern measuring and process technology for a permanently high pellet quality;
- good visualisation, simple control and monitoring via touchscreen;
- ideal for transport and storage;
- simple and accurate spreading of the pellets as fertiliser;
- versatile marketing possibilities, e.g. in horticulture and viticulture;
- pelletising of other residues from agriculture (digestate, litter).