MaleChain is a Big Dutchman innovation for which we have filed an international patent. Separate male feeding is an important prerequisite for high fertility rates and good chick quality in broiler breeder management. Males must be fed separately from the females so the correct quantity of a specially-mixed feed can be provided.
MaleChain consists of an entire chain loop in just one trough. We have designed new corners and a new trough and can now offer a space-saving feeding system that comes as one complete feed line. A clever system that contains much expert knowledge from Big Dutchman! Our Challenger feed chain conveys the feed. The new MaleChain system can be mounted very flexibly, e.g. in standing position or suspended from the ceiling.
- the chain promotes natural smoothing of the beak and is therefore perfect for males with untrimmed beaks;
- birds can be inspected while they eat;
- the feed is distributed quickly throughout the entire house: the chain transports the feed coming from the hopper into two directions, thus reducing stress for the males;
- the space-saving system consists of an entire chain loop in a single trough;
- the height can be adjusted in a way that the females cannot reach the feed;
- well-suited for any house length because the hopper can be installed at the beginning or in the middle of the feed line;
- the open trough makes cleaning easier;
- good price / performance ratio.